When requesting a course in your area, we ask
that the host system meet or provide the following:
- An adequate classroom facility that will accommodate at least 25 people, plus tables and chairs.
- Classroom must have AC/heating and be in an area with minimal distractions, noise and is conducive for training.
- A large writing surface (i.e. blackboard) available for instructor's use.
- Projection screen or light colored wall for projections.
- A dedicated training coordinator as a point of contact, responsible for scheduling the course, making arrangements for the facility, and promoting the course locally.
- Commitment of a minimum of 14 students from requesting utility or neighboring utilities for day classes and a minimum of 16 students for evening or night classes.
Please request courses four to six months prior to dates courses are needed.
Exceptions will be considered upon request.
Please complete the request form by clicking here. The form will be sent to the TRWA Training Department and someone will be in contact with you once we review the form.